Friday, January 14, 2005

Extra! Extra!

Okay, so in light of the fact that Misfiled is having a swanky party at The Royal York tomorrow night and my currently unemployed ass can't go, I'm getting drunk at my house. Since it's pathetic to get drunk on one's own, I need someone to come play drinking games (Which I will lose with grace) with me.

This party has many names:

Annual Post-New Years' Drink Your Left Over Booze Party

Wanda's Ass Is Out Of Work And She Needs Liquid Comfort Party

and, Misfiled's Less Swanky, Honourary Party. Take your pick.

6:30, Friday, normal place.

Misfiled and Ross, you're welcome join us afterwards - Call for directions.

BJ and Buddy, you're welcome, too, but that would require your lazy, no movie seeing, new car, $100 tie buying asses to come over. So Pfft!!

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home