Monday, January 17, 2005

Hear-Ye! Hear-Ye!

News:

BJ and Buddy are coming!

BJ's birthday is coming up and his grandparents have given him money to come visit Cosmo and I. This is good news because not only will they finally be able to make it to an official brunch, but they will be here in time for our new Annual Valentine's Party (Good thing you guys decided to make it early) and to freeze their nuts off in our oh-so-lovely Toronto February.

And just so you know what it is they'll be freezing off - Click here. Adult content - Ye be warned!! (Cosmo made me do it. Sort of)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous thought it worth mentioning...

Yay, not my balls!!!

8:31 a.m.  
Blogger the gurl thought it worth mentioning...

My darling boy - Wherever have you been?

Anyway, you'll have to bring it up with those two. They'll probabaly need someone to keep them warm, and the fact that you have two dogs at home will make them feel all nice and at-home, since all I have is a cat and my mom's retarded dog ;)

6:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home